must take the time to read and understand it before registering for the Table Top Ad services. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions. Visitors to the Table Top Ad services who do not register to become a member similarly affirm that they are bound by these terms and conditions each time they access the Table Top Ad services.
The use of the website by any individual shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these Terms.
1) The website has been established to allow individuals or businesses to contact each other and to view their profiles for the purpose of advertisement placement.
2) Table Top Ad will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of all individuals secure but will not be liable for unauthorised access to the information provided.
3) An individual warrants that he is of at least eighteen years of age, has the necessary registrations and qualifications as specified on the website.
4) We do not recommend any individuals or businesses, nor are they our employees. We only provide a facility to advertise their spaces for advertisements. It is the individual’s and businesses’ responsibility to comply with local laws and regulations.
5) An individual / business acknowledges that he/she is not an employee of Table Top Ad and accepts full responsibility for all income tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a advertisement contract.
6) An individual / business shall indemnify Table Top Ad from all claim liabilities costs and expenses (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected disclosed and undisclosed arising out of any use of the Website.
7) An individual / business shall accept full responsibility for the prices quoted for his/her services on the website and for collection of all fees.
8) An individual / business accepts full responsibility for all information published by him on the website and shall indemnify Table Top Ad in relation to any liability incurred by them as a result of such information.
9) Table Top Ad will not be responsible for any disputes matters arising out of the context of the advertisement engagement between the users of the website.
10) Table Top Ad will not assist in any payment recovery.
11) An individual / business undertakes to register for the Table Top Ad services using accurate and current information about him / her - including his / her correct name, address, telephone number, qualifications and any other requested details. An individual / business understands details entered by the individual / business on the website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
12) The members acknowledge that Table Top Ad may use data for statistical analysis and may provide this to interested third parties.
13) The members acknowledge that Table Top Ad will monitor postings to the website and communications via the website and have the right to delete and/or block such postings or communications.
14) The members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and up to date when using the website.
15) Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
16) Members acknowledge that Table Top Ad is not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a member through the use of the website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
17) Members acknowledge that Table Top Ad give no guarantee that the website is free of viruses worms or any other form of harmful components.
19) Operation of Table Top Ad’s services. Table Top Ad reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the Table Top Ad services, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so.